Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Update 12/23/09

First thing first MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, & HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope everyone will have a great Christmas, or any holiday you celebrate. ;)
  • Lightning coming soon!
  • I will start Lightning project hopefully next week.
  • CHRISTMAS EDITION sims photos by Christmas day, or after Christmas.
  • My game has some glitches/issues.
  • Been playing a lot of video games lately.
  • Still coming up with more characters I can create.
  • 2000+ visitors!
NEW: I am now taking sim requests with no charge. I will give a try to anything, as long as there not to difficult. I'm not the best, but I'm willing to put effort into it. Leave comments, or find ways to contact me.


Please follow, and stay updated that can be my x-mas present from you. Not much of a update, but just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas once again.


THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment