Saturday, January 9, 2010

Update 1/9/10

Hello, finally it's a new year. Thank you everyone for waiting patiently for a update from me. I know I haven't been posting much. I've been really busy since break till now. December was a very busy month for me including January. I have some things coming up soon, and I have a few things to tell you.

  1. Lightning isn't ready yet, and I promised her this month. I will push the date back till February, or March.
  2. I've been barely on my Sims3, so I hope to get some CC in, and take more sim photos for ideas.
  3. BUSY with school.
  4. Need more ideas to make this blog more interesting.
  5. New blogs: Lemon Leaf, and Mastering.
  6. I fail at making CC, and I need Photoshop.

That's all for now, until later please stay updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment